Innovative Systems, Inc., one of the fastest growing global leaders in the development and delivery of software data management services and solutions, has an opening for an experienced Professional Services Consultant to focus on our Middle East markets including Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia and others.
The ideal candidate will have …
Prior customer or technical support or client consultancy experience with software data management, data quality, master data management, and/or risk and compliance solutions. Strong analytic and problem-solving skills, experience with Windows Server technologies, SQL, and C, Java, or .NET are a must. Add in excellent communication skills along with a passion for excellence, and you have the core elements for building an exciting career at Innovative one of the most recognized and highly respected leading providers of software data management solutions and services to enterprises around the world.
What you will be doing…
You will blend technical expertise with strong analytic and interpersonal skills to provide pre-sales support, product delivery, configuration, and implementation of Innovative’ s business critical software data management, data quality, risk and compliance solutions to clients in the Middle East, though you may be asked to travel to and support other parts of the world on occasion.
You will receive training and mentoring by some of the best and brightest in the industry while you work collaboratively to solve problems and build relationships with teammates from other Innovative sites. Innovative teams are diverse, providing you with the opportunity to interact with a myriad of cultures as you:
- Participate in all phases of the software delivery cycle (planning, installation, configuration, testing, documentation, training, and support)
- Effectively demonstrate Innovative's products during the sales cycle to drive client understanding of the products’ effectiveness in their environment
- Assist sales with product justification
- Perform customization analysis and develop recommendations to meet clients’ product customization needs
- Effectively manage and communicate project timelines to internal and external customers
- Effectively manage client expectations and proactively communicate any issues/concerns to leadership
- Install Innovative’ s software products on site or remotely
- Use batch processes to integrate Innovative products into client processes
- Use software application programming to integrate Innovative products into client systems as needed
- Perform testing and ensure conformance to Innovative quality standards
The skills and experience you need includes...
- Minimum 2 years prior client support or technical consultancy experience with software data management, data quality, master data management, and / or risk / compliance solutions
- Solid SQL experience including working with SQL databases and SQL scripting language is a must
- Experience with C, Java, .Net, or other related languages or technologies; Windows Server technologies
- Honors undergraduate or higher level degree in computer or software engineering, computer or information science, mathematics or related degree or experience
- Experience with scripting, batch processing, data file manipulation, or Web services
- Knowledge of data management concepts, data analytics, data quality, data integration, business intelligence, CRM, Report Writer, or similar technologies
- Strong analytic and problem–solving skills
- Excellent skills in interpreting and presenting technical concepts to technical and non-technical people
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong commitment to follow-through
- Proven ability to establish and meet goals, deadlines, and priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven, effective team player / collaborator
- Experienced and knowledgeable with the cultural nuances and languages on the Middle East
- Ability and willingness to travel 15% throughout the Middle East, Africa, the United States, and other locations
It’s a plus if you have...
- Prior client-facing technical consultancy experience with software data management, data quality, master data management, and / or risk / compliance solutions
- Knowledge or experience in the risk / compliance domain, Anti Money Laundering regulations, solutions or software
- Prior experience in banking or financial services
- Experience with SWIFT, SEPA and UK payment schemes
- Multilingual skills ranging including English, Arabic, and others
What Innovative offers you…
A competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a great culture! You will experience autonomy, flexibility, superb mentoring, and colleagues that are among the brightest, most supportive and friendly anywhere. At Innovative, you will work on projects that are challenging and create value and better business outcomes for enterprises around the world.